CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

My Artwork

My friend, Anna, suggested that I show you all some of the artwork I worked on over the past semester. So here it is.

Color Photography

I did quite a few projects in this class, I didn't really feel that challenged though. A lot of the stuff we were learning, I already knew, however, here are a few projects I did that I rather enjoyed:

This was an abstract piece. I covered my lens with a piece of plastic wrap and took a picture of a tulip. I really like how it turned out.



This was a semester long project. I had to go to the same spot several times during different times of the day and take a picture of the same thing. It was really cool to see how it changed as it got later into summer, and the lighting changed it as well. I chose a spot out by a waterfall, it was very peaceful and quiet, so it was nice in the early morning hours.


Graphic Design

This is my first project. We had to design shapes into something pleasing. This is what I came up with:


My second project was to come up with a logo. I had to come up with the company idea and name, and it had to do something with reptiles. I then had to design the logo for it. I was really shocked when my instructor chose mine as one of the strongest in the class!! I also had to do stationery for the company.









This was my final project. I had to design a poster for an art exibit of the works of Buckminster Fuller:

I was very proud of myself. I got a B+ for my final grade for the class. This is quite an accomplishment for this class! He was a hard grader and if you did exactly what he asked you to do, no more, no less... you got an average grade of a C. So by getting a B+ it meant that I had gone above and beyond! Wahoo!!

1 comments:

The Reimers Family

You really have a gift, I loved your projects and the pics of your sweet niece! I am so impressed!