CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 25, 2008

I think I have a problem


So, as you've all read before, I'm addicted to the Twilight Saga. I've heard a lot of people talk about how the Edward Cullen picked for the Twilight movie is not hot enough... and I thought so myslef. But then I got to thinking and he started to grow on me. Here are a few pictures that I liked of Robert Pattinson that I thought I would share with all of you lovers of Twilight.


I also found this video that shows a bunch of stuff from the movie...




I really do think I have a problem!!

3 comments:

Marie

well... he's definitely handsome ;o))

Anonymous

I think that your right those picture are pretty good!

Shannon*~

omg haha thanks for posting that vid! I cant wait for dec:) I was just browsing blogs and came across yours and i have to say im glad i did:D lol
ps. I felt the same way about edward, and he grew on me too haha:)