CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Temple Trip

My mom and I decided that it would be fun to hit all the temples in Utah. So that is exactly what we did. We visited from Northern to Southern only missing the 3 that were closed for cleaning. We started off early Monday morning. We drove down to St. George, and did a session. It was nice.


Then we headed to Gunnison to spend the night with my Uncle Dallas and Aunt Shelley. On Tuesday morning, me, my mom and my aunt went to the Manti temple for a session, and I fell in love with that temple!! It is amazing!



We left shortly after and went to the Provo and Mt. Timpanogous temples and did inititories.




Then we went home and on Wednesday morning, we drove up to Logan and did a session there.
Then we drove to the Bountiful temple and did inititories.


Then on Thursday we went to Jordan River and Salt Lake temples and did inititories there too.
And that concluded our temple trip. We're going to try and hit the other 3 sometime... perhaps on our next temple trip. It was a lot of fun to see all of the different temples and it was a spiritually uplifting week. I'm so glad that I have someone like my mom to do this stuff with!