Well, I have a lot of hobbies, and it seems like I haven't taken the time to do them lately. Maybe because it's cold outside, or I'm just busy. But all of my hobbies pretty much center around one word: CRAFTS
This past year I picked up on a new hobby.. they refinishing furniture hobby. I was doing quite a bit of it and even created a blog called Rustic Creativity In the past year I have refinished 2 desks, a nightstand, a curio cabinet, a dresser and an entertainment center. If I had my own place I would probably be a refinishing queen and my whole house would be furnished with old things that became new. I love it! It's so much fun and it just makes me happy!! Here is a photo of a couple of my favorites I've done so far:
Other hobbies I have are: painting, drawing, creating fine art, doing crafts, playing with my cricut, reading and writing funny poems.
Flour Tortillas
8 months ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment