CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Well, that was unexpected

Well, many of you know how much I LOVE it here in Hawaii. I have a great job,  I love my friends, I love living with Missy and Madeline, and I love my branch. It's just a really great place for me and I was starting to think that I could stay here forever.
Then, about 2 weeks ago, when the new year started to creep up on me, I started to think about the future. I thought to myself, "Self, Jimmy will be coming back in August, what will you do then?" So I started to think about it and figured I would have a lot of time to think about it until one day I started to realize that  I should find out if this is where I am suppose to be.
So I began to pray. I prayed about staying, the answer was NO
I prayed about staying until Jimmy got home, the answer was NO
I prayed about staying until June when the school year ended and I could finish up with my client and, you guessed it! the answer was NO
So I prayed about going home after Missy's baby was born and DING DING DING, the answer was YES!
I didn't get this answer until I was sitting in my car at the airport at 11:30 pm, waiting for Teisha to arrive. And when it came I knew that was what I was suppose to do. And then I just kept asking, are you sure? I love it here... that's so soon, can't I stay longer?? Well, to cut to the chase, I'm coming home.
I'm on the lookout for jobs and an apartment and a coat. Oh I will miss living in Paradise. But I know Heavenly Father needs me in Utah now, so UTAH HERE I COME!

5 comments:

Wendy

YEAH!!!! You're coming here! Wowie. For a job you can be my maid, And I have a coat you can borrow, I also can keep an eye out for an apartment...maybe you could live in my closet... maybe?

Sad you're leaving Hawaii though. I WOULD BE UPSET if I were leaving.

Tenika Dennis

That IS unexpected. But good job for listening to the spirit. If I hear of anything in the Salt Lake area, I will let you know. I know it will work out because it's the right choice, but I hope it's still okay to say GOOD LUCK!

The Reimers Family

We'll be glad to have you back!

Alicia

Wow! Isn't it crazy when things like this creep up on you. I might me moving to SLC this fall. Maybe we could get an apt together.

Nicole

Natalie! Hey I found your blogs and expecially love your photography ones : ) I am actually saving up for a canon dslr right now. So your pictures inspire me.
Just thought I would say hi! Also I forgot to tell you that over Christmas break Trevor and I saw Cassie Power in Independence, Mo as a cute little sister missionary!(my family lives 20 min. from there) She told us to let you and Krystal know that she is doing great and says hi!