CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I'm going to give it another go...

So, I decided that I'm going to give running another go. I bought some new shoes so that it doesn't hurt my knees, I've got my ipod all pumped up and ready, and I'm feeling newly motivated to run. So I'm going to give it another go. I often get unmotivated when trying to run, but hopefully this time I'll stick it out. After all, it's not going to kill me. The last time I decided to start running, I ended up tripping over a teeny crack in the sidewalk and getting some major road rash, or sidewalk rash. This time, I'm going to concentrate really hard at not falling on my face. It's been a while since I've clumsily fallen and my scars are pretty much fading, so maybe I am getting a little less clumsy. I know, I probably just jinxed myself, but I'll give you an update tomorrow on how my first "let's try this again" "I'm not clumsy" run goes. Wish me luck!


(This is my newly made desktop picture... ya know, to motivate me. ha ha)