CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 8, 2009

Sea Life Park

We went to Sea Life Park. It was really fun. I never went to Sea World in California, but I heard this is similar.
We go to see Sea Lions...
Penguins...


Dolphins...

and even a Whalphin! What is a walpin you might ask? Well, this is the only known walphin in the world. It is half dolphin and half whale! Who would have known that a whale and a dolphin could have babies?! Anywho, they said that it was born at Sea Life Park and was a HUGE surprise to everyone... I thought it was really cool!!





2 comments:

Tenika Dennis

I love your photos! And I am now in love with the word walphin. What the weird?! I just have to know...was the mother the whale or the dolphin? And is this walphin bigger than dolphins? Cuz if the mom was the dolphin and the walphin is a bit big for dolphins...imagine the poor mom giving birth. Yikes!

natalie horrocks

The mom was the dolphin.. the daddy a 20 foot whale. It is pretty much half and half on it's characteristics. It is a little bigger than most dolphins, but just a little. It was really cool!