CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 2, 2009

Sleepover

Right before Christmas we had a little sleepover with Mark's and Scott's kids. Deegan conked out at the beginning, but the other 4 were little stinkers. They were just so cute I had to take pictures, now I wish I would of thought to take pictures of the stuff they did while I was sleeping.

I pumped up the air mattress, and so they jumped on it.







I tucked them in bed, started a movie and they calmed right down.. I thought they would be asleep in no time. I was tired and fell asleep for a minute and woke up to the sound of giggles. Conner had gotten into a chocolate covered pretzel and had it all over his face. The girls were playing in my mom's hair stuff and had their hair all pretty. I got them back in bed and they were settled down and I drifted off again and awoke to the sound of giggles. They had taken all of the books (and there are a lot of them) off of the shelves so they could read them... there were books everywhere! It was really funny. I just love those stinkers!