CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 14, 2008

My latest Photo Project

So, I'm really excited to show you this. It's a photo project that I've been working on for a few weeks. I've entitled it "Family Tree". At first glance, it looks like just a tree, but look closer and you will see the tree is actually hands, and that the tree is covered in family photos. Let me know what you think!

9 comments:

Cassott Kinghorn

natalie that is amazing! you are just so talented!!! :)

Kimberly

Alright Nat, I don'tleave comments all to often, but that is so awesome! I am so impressed with all the art you have shared, we love seeing it!
By the way, my kids giggled and giggled when we watched your little dino and pig clips :) You are fun- always hae been. Good ol' Nat :)
Thanks for sharing!

thecoolfamily

that;s my daughter! You are wonderfully talented!
Love you

Melissa & Jimmy

that is awesome! You could make these for families and sell them....I will buy one! That's so cool!

The Larsons

Wow Nat that is so awesome!! Your amazing!

Keli and Jacob Langston

That is so creative! I love it! You really inspire me, seriously! You do such great work, and you can tell that you love it too!

HORROCKS FAMILY

Nat, that's amazing!! How do you come up with this stuff?!?

teona ann

Tag!! Post your 4th picture in your 4th file. Have fun!

The Reimers Family

That is amazing! You are such a pro!