CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

An end in sight

Well, I met with my advisor about graduating next sememster... and the answer is (drum roll please....) YES!

I will be taking 19 credits, but it will be well worth it to be able to graduate earlier! My major is still Integrated studio art with an emphasis in Photography, but now my clusters are Spanish and Child development. I figured out the classes I will need to take next semester and they are:

Art seminar
Travel class
Early Childhood development
Book of Mormon (the 2nd half)
Medevil art
Intro to studio lighting
Business for the artist
Money management

I would have a lot less, but I'm short upper division credits, so I am taking a few classes to make up for that. I'm really excited!! There is an end in sight and it makes me happy!!! So, I 'll be home in Utah in April, I will find a temporary job until the end of July and then.... I"M OFF TO HAWAII!! I'm not sure how long I will be there for. 6 months? A year? forever? who knows! I'm really excited for all of this! It's one of those tender mercies that I needed!! HOORAY!!

1 comments:

Anonymous

I'm so excited for you! I will miss you so bad while you are in Hawaii but I'm happy for you.