CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Back to school

Well, I made it back to school. So far things have been pretty good. I'm taking 15 credits with enough art classes to keep me busy. My roommates are awesome. I'm still rooming with Krystal, and now we have Holly and Tenika. It's going to be a fun semester with them!
I'm in a different ward now, pretty much a bunch of 18 year olds and then us. I got a calling as the Gospel Doctrine teacher, and I'm really excited about that!
For all those who want to know, here are the classes that I am taking this semester:

Digital Photography
Watercolor
Typography
Book of Mormon
Spanish
Art Seminar

It will keep me pretty busy, and I'm glad. I've pretty much come to the conclusion that dating at BYU-Idaho, when you are my age is pretty much not going to happen. So I have decided to focus my time and energy towards school and doing well.

Not much else is happening. So, I'll catch ya later.

0 comments: